Friday, September 9, 2011

30 Things from Andrea

Ginger,
Happy 30th Birthday!!!! I still have a whole other year but Alicia already made that journey and seems to be doing ok to her 30s. I hope your day is filled with lots of celebrating and fun.  and cake.  and presents. Most of all I hope it's special beause you are! I love you friend! Andrea
Here are 30 things I remember / love about Ginger:
1. I love your laugh.
2. With us, you are always voted best all-around
3. Love how you seem to know people all over
4. How you will decide last minute to do something.
5. Love how you've given these years on of your life to serve on Mercy-ships (I secretly hate this one too!)
6. I remember my favorite gift, the gift of you for my birthday 2008!!
7. 75% off on New Year's
8. You're just so cool! That's all there is.
9. Love how you remember me from playing soccer long long time ago & that we share the love of soccer.
10. Hiking with you!!
11. Sharing my favorite #11 with your birthday!
12. Love how patient you are.
13. I love that you can be gone but when we see each other it doesn't feel like it.
14. Thinking we were at the top of Grandfather Mountain but really we weren't
15. Remember our coffee and cake talk time!
16. I love how you laugh when things are awkward.
17. How the little things are fun with you.
18. Freezing Pittsburgh New Year's.
19. Matching Target shirts and making hats!
20. Sharing Gatlinburg 02 with you!
21. I love how easy you are to talk to.
22. You and Amy Lilly trying on "things" bought for Sarah Wilt's wedding :)
23. Love visiting you and your cool family in Poc. county.
24. I love how much you love and care about your family and friends.
25. I love how you are always up for doing anything.
26.Happy Logan New Year!! and the crippled children's home
27. "Stop the joy Lord!!!" still waiting on that fyi
28. Being in Slovakia with you!
29. I love that you love desserts!
30. I JUST LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment