Friday, September 9, 2011

From Amber

Ginger,

I have never met anyone who so touches a life with just one meeting.  If you know Ginger, you love Ginger!  I really do think some people in my own family are more looking forward to seeing you at the wedding than the actual wedding.  And I don't blame them.
 
You are a beautiful, genuine, and compassionate lady.  You make people smile...and have some great expressions of your own.  Several people have commented that my jokes are not the same without your reaction to them.  You make everything BETTER.
 
Some of my favorite memories include sharing a twin bed on a ship and being so glad we were there and not in the black of night somewhere in Tanzania alone, "oh here's one" anytime it was said, cruising along Hwy 1 in our convertible singing Usher, countless cigars, Suppa Clubs, and helping each other heal from hurts.
 
You are the one...the only...the Ginge!
 
I pray this year brings you many blessings (as you have been a blessing to others)!
 
Love you!
Amber
 

No comments:

Post a Comment